- It's hard to believe that this March will mark 10 years since the Shannon Daley Memorial Fund helped our family come back from financial ruins. Life has changed so much for us from 2007 and we are in the position to begin...
- We got the phone call from the doctors on January 25,2016 that Gianna's Bone Marrow test came back clear and that she would be entering in her final phase of treatments. She has now started her maintenance program...
- Nicholas has come such a long way since we first joined the Shannon Daley family. We have so much gratitude for the Shannon Daley family and for all of the generous donors who made it possible for Nicholas to obtain...
- Sebastian is now 6 1/2 years old. He is happy, funny little guy that is usually always smiling. It's hard to believe it has been three years since we became a part of the Shannon Daley Family. We are so thankful for this organization....
Chloe Grace Viana
- Chloe Grace is five and a half years old and continues to defy the odds she was given at birth. She was born in April 2010 with Spina Bifida, Hydrocephalus, Myelomeningocele, Arnold Chiari Type II Malformation...
- In the beginning of February, we celebrated Natalie’s Sweet Sixteen. We decided to mark the event with a family photo shoot. The weather could not have been any better. It was sunny and pleasantly warm with highs in the low 70s....
- Damien has come a long way since his last update. The road however has not been an easy one. In June of 2013 a simple camping trip turned into a nightmare for his father and me. Damien was rushed to Hershey medical center...
- Since the fundraiser last year, Jonathan had a very a tough early spring in 2013. Jonathan was hospitalized with pneumonia for three days. This was his first and longest hospitalization yet, but we know it will...
- Matt is a 17 year old junior at Northview High School in Johns Creek, GA. He is an honor roll student, and an All-Academic and All-Region Honorable Mention football player on his varsity team...
- Sydney turned 5 this past November. This was a very emotional birthday for mom since we were told she would not survive birth! Not only is Sydney surviving, she has done amazingly well....
- Read Sarah's own account of daily life living with Epidermolysis Bullosa on another website.
Read her original profile on Shannon Daley Memorial Fund's website.
- Hayley was diagnosed with pineoblastoma in February 2011. Pineoblastoma is an extremely rare inoperable brain tumor. Hayley underwent high-dose chemotherapy...
- Taliah had surgery on both feet a year ago. She is not back on her feet walking quite yet, she is still getting therapy. She's a freshman in high school participating in drama club and art club...
- Finn had his
(basically) final surgery this past Monday November 14th. It had
a few minor complications resulting in an overnight stay but otherwise
he is finished with the removal of his birthmark...
- We are so
grateful for the help that we received from the Shannon Daley Memorial
Fund. We can’t believe it’s been two years since we were recipients. In
that two years, Stevie has made good progress...
Calahan and Tyler Martin
- Our twin boys,
Calahan and Tyler, were two of the lucky recipients of the 2010 Shannon
Daly Fund. The Shannon Daley Fund has allowed us to purchase much
needed equipment and...
- Jacob has
made wonderful strides since we first became a part of the Shannon
Daley family. Jacob has progressed from using a walker to using his
Service dog Inca or his quad cane to walk...
Joey Delli Santi
- Joey is
continuing to amaze all of us with his recent growth. Thanks to the
help from the Shannon Daley Fund we are able to get Joey the help he
desperately needed with speech and feeding and although he is still
George and Thomas
- We cannot
thank the Shannon Daley Memorial Fund and its generous donors enough
for the help they gave us. Although we eventually lost our home, we
were spared the disruption until after the bulk of the medical crisis
- Erik is now
a senior at Hunterdon Central High School. He will be graduating this
June and has worked very hard to accomplish all of his goals. Erik has
made the honor roll several times this year...
JAN '10 - Andrew has
made tremendous strides since last March. He was accepted to West
Virginia University in April and started college in August...
- Since Travis
has been helped by the Shannon Daley Memorial Fund, he has made some